Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hanimex SR 9000 projector

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The lamp you need is coded as DNE. I don?t know in Australia, but you can order it from www.purelansupply.com They are in the States.

    Email them and ask them about your lamp projector anyway.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member penshuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info Rigo. I'll check them out.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member penshuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a super 8 sound projector, but the lamp has blown. Does anyone know if replacement lamps are available anywhere?

    (I'm in Australia)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •